Wednesday, August 12, 2009

get out your umbrellas...



there's going to be a shower! a bridal shower that is... mine is coming up on saturday, hosted by my sweet friend christy. i could not be more excited. however, i'm in the midst of a what on earth am i going to wear dilemma. i bought these two lovelies from anthropologie hoping one of them would work for the shower. so what do you think? the jacqueline or the rosemary.... help please!

*i have a feeling you're all going to initially say the jacqueline, but the rosemary really does look lovely when you put it on. i'm just saying.

7 comments:

  1. Have a happy shower! I would choose the rosemary for practical (read: lots of eating and drinking) purposes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the jacqueline is pretty, but I think I just developed a little girl crush on the rosemary! I would wear the rosemary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well then, you know me too well. I was definitely thinking the Jacqueline. However, for a bridal shower, the Rosemary is more appropriate. But, I think you should get them both! Hang onto the Jacqueline for an afternoon brunch with the fam after returning from your honeymoon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. to be honest i don't think you could go wrong! rock the jacqueline with a big SJP peony or the rosemary in cool confidence... either way it would totally work!

    aslo- nz for us was a working holiday trip... we spent the 6 months traveling to and fro, adventuring and playing while amongst the sheep. it was lovely. i take it you've been before...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, they're both lovely, lovely options. Second, I prefer the Jacqueline.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! you won the mina lucia giveaway! email me your info tonight and she will send it out to you tomorrow!
    thanks again! my email is diana@ourcitylights.org

    ReplyDelete

i heart your comments. every. single. one.