Tuesday, November 24, 2009

happy {early} thanksgiving!


happy {early} thanksgiving! kiwi and i are heading up north to spend some time with my family at the cabin. i am looking forward to reading books, drinking wine and playing board games. i am going to attempt to make this as my contribution to the thanksgiving table. we'll see how it goes.

*did you see nie nie on the today show? that family never fails to inspire me... a little reminder of all that i have to be thankful for.

(photos via gourmet...i'm printing recipes like a mad woman before the site gets taken down)

3 comments:

  1. thanks for commenting on my blog. yours is super cute. and p.s. i think we are maybe soul mates on loving lists. they're one of my most favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I love love love love love your blog. (I looked at a lot of your posts) Congrats on getting married! Newly wed life must be amazing. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you're enjoying the vino, games and fam. : )

    ReplyDelete

i heart your comments. every. single. one.