Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Dress Shopping: Madewell Style




Okay, I know I say this every. single. year. but I feel like I blinked and it was December.  If you are anything like me, I always find myself in a panic trying to find a last minute dress to wear to holiday functions.  This year I decided I would simplify my life and plan my outfits ahead of time.  I spotted this dress at Madewell and had to try it on.  To put it simply, I didn't want to take it off.  Simple, festive and flattering, this dress made me feel like a million bucks.  I liked it so much I bought it in red and black.  I wore the black version to a friend's wedding rehearsal and again at Thanksgiving dinner with tights and boots.  I'm saving the red one for a few Christmas functions and can't wait to wear it with heels and a statement necklace.  Holiday dress shopping, done!  

4 comments:

  1. No way! I need to find me a dress like that. Seriously amazing find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And I love that you bought it in both colors! ;)

    xo Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. mobile legends hack apk

    mobile legends hack diamond

    Mobile legends

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great blog!
    Homescpaes Cheats

    ReplyDelete

i heart your comments. every. single. one.