Monday, August 29, 2011

crisp champagne



I've been a longtime devotee of the Capri Blue, Volcano Candle from Anthropologie... but I think I may have found a new favorite. As of late, I've been obsessed with my new Crisp Champagne Candle from Voluspa. The scent is described as sparkling brut champagne with a hint of vanilla and barrel oak. I want to buy candles for every room in our house. Trust me, it's that good.

*Do you have a "signature scent" for your home? I'd love to hear what your favorite candles are!


9 comments:

  1. I will have to try this. I'm a longtime fan of French Cade & Lavender by Voluspa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how very posh and nice! I am a vanilla girl all the way. I love how warm it is in the Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this scent, but I am a devotee of a now discontinued Tocca candle called Agadir-a sweet pipe tobacco scent. Mmm, I feel more relaxed just thinking of its smell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, I fill my studio with Capri Blue and have for the last four years but I find that for the last eight months or so I haven't been able to stop looking at this candle! I was hesitant to spend the money but am going to get one for sure now. Thanks for the recommendation sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i pretty much love anything from that store i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @La Petite Coquine- I hate it when companies discontinue products I love without asking me first :)

    It's always so interesting to me that we associate certain smells with different emotions and feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds delish! If only I could afford fancy Anthro candles.

    For my apartment I prefer florals, like lilac, in the spring and summer, and cinnamon in the fall and winter.

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

i heart your comments. every. single. one.