Monday, August 1, 2011

a weekend in paris

{metropolitain}

{le chat nap}

{la patisserie des reves}

{sunset stroll}

{petit dejeuner}

{cafe de flore}

{luxembourg gardens}

{la tour eiffel}

{paris with my love}

{the tower at night)

Last week was a little surreal to say the least! After spending less than 72 hours in Paris, I caught a flight home so I could be at my new job on Monday. Even though our visit was a short one, we had a wonderful time strolling through the Luxembourg Gardens and sampling the pastries at La Patisserie des Reves. We stayed in this charming little apartment in the 6th arrondissement that was just steps away from the beautiful Saint-Sulpice church and macaron heaven, Pierre Herme. And of course, no trip to Paris would be complete without a visit to the Eiffel Tower. Her twinkling lights and soft, golden glow always leave me spellbound. Paris, je t'aime.

*I'll post photos from the wedding {the reason for our trip} later this week. Wait until you see the bride's dress!

21 comments:

  1. beautiful photos. you can just feel the love of paris. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez! Paris is gorgeous, and how exciting to take a whirlwind weekend trip to Paris, and then come home and start your new job! Good Luck today! :D

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure magic! Love that photo of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, I especially love the one of you and your love. So sweet. Can't wait to see the bride's dress! The entire weekend must've been so romantic!

    Good luck with your new job!

    xo Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a quick paris trip! I love paris- one of my favorite cities in the world and your pictures turned out stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though the trip was short this is the perfect travelogue! The photos represent Paris so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous photos! I am glad you had a wonderful time.

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. My head is spinning from this whirlwind Paris trip-how gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to live inside these photos, beautiful. It's been much to long since I've been to Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sunset! Those pastries! I'm dying. It all looks so beautiful.

    P.S. The picture of you and Kiwi is actually the most adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. soo lovely! these beautiful photos make me really miss Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this looks like so much fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. talk about a dreamy weekend. note to self: take a magical, spontaneous, short trip one weekend somewhere the lights hypnotize.

    ReplyDelete
  14. that sunset nearly made me go check airfare for a last minute flight. All your photos look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooooh gorgeous photos! I am in love with Paris and still dream of going on vacay there someday

    ReplyDelete
  16. when i first saw those photos i thought you were just dreaming about a weekend in paris, but NO! you actually went and you actually took those pictures! they are amazing. i can't wait to hear the story!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the picture of the top of the eiffel tower, then the picture of you two with it in the background are PERFECTION. They would look wonderful framed together.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, so jealous! What stunning photos! I love the one of the pastries.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like an amazing trip! I haven't been to Paris since I was a little girl...I'd love to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  20. can't believe you went for the weekend! amazing! love the "paris with my love" pic the best! so beautiful!
    good luck at your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. seriously great picture of you two in Paris! how romantic. and the 'blogger bun' looks great on you. I agree -- an excellent, easy, chic way to wear your hair.

    ReplyDelete

i heart your comments. every. single. one.