Thursday, May 14, 2009

1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila.... more

so, i may spent the last few weeks collecting about twenty bottles of patron tequila... no, kiwi and i do not have a drinking problem. but, i did think they would make some pretty amazing centerpieces for the wedding. luckily, my future brother in law has some connections at a local restaurant and was able to hook us up. i totally stole this idea after a recent trip to the deli (my latest obsession) and have never looked back. now if we could just figure out what type of flowers to put in them...
*we spent a lovely sunday afternoon peeling off all the labels... not fun.

4 comments:

  1. love it. I have one with fake flowers in it in my room. & a tiny one full of sharks teeth I've collected. & another one with a million fortunes (from the cookies) in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it also! As for flowers, I'm partial to lilies but some think that is morbid. I also like roses, good old fashioned red roses.

    Sounds like it's going to be a beautifully quirky wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love how original you've gotten with your wedding. it will surely be a memorable event, considering all the creativity that has gone into its development. i can't wait to hear what you have planned next! :)

    ReplyDelete

i heart your comments. every. single. one.