Tuesday, May 19, 2009

if you're into it...


I see you standing all alone by the stereo.
I dim the lights down to very low, here we go.
You're so beautiful.You could be a waitress.
You're so beautiful.You could be a air hostess in the 60s.
You're so beautiful.You could be a part-time model.
But then I seal the deal, I do my moves.
I do my dance moves.

kiwi and i are going to see flight of the conchords tonight! i am stoked... my little brother hayden is also a fan of the HBO show and even learned how to play their songs on the guitar. my personal favorites are the most beautiful girl and i'm not crying. seriously hilarious.
(image found here)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous!!!! I LOVE FotC!!! Hope you had a great time.

    My bloggie BFF/twinkie Emily went too - http://www.emmysuh.rachieann.com - I know she posted about it, if you want to check out her experience!

    ReplyDelete

i heart your comments. every. single. one.