Monday, May 11, 2009

mom's not much for flowers...

mom's never been a huge fan of flowers, or even cards for that matter... what she did request was a new pair of shades. brother jared picked out these sassy ray-ban clubmasters for her. please do not confuse my mother with one of the olsen twins... cowboys have been wearing ray-bans for years. they're really very hip. i think they are just pretty awesome. she will love them.

mom was busy kicking butt at a rodeo in utah this weekend but she will be back later today! happy belated mother's day mom. i love you.
(image found here)

2 comments:

  1. haha! your mom sounds AWESOME! i'll bet she loves the sunglasses. i know i would.

    and i totally agree with what you said on my blog today about all the positivity. it's truly infectious. it can't help but make your day better. i love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There!

    Love your blog! My name is Carly and I am looking for contributors/ writer for my womens blog which I would eventually love to turn into a magazine.

    If your are interested check out my blog or email me at womensworldmagazine@hotmail.com

    Thanks.

    Carly

    ReplyDelete

i heart your comments. every. single. one.